One of my all-time favorite summer treats is cheesecake! Especially a cool, creamy and easy no-bake cheesecake with Rice Krispies Treats Crumbles! I first made this recipe as a full cheesecake with a Rice Krispies crust but decided to make it kid friendly by filling mason jars with the cheesecake and using the Rice Krispies Treats crumbles for some added crunch. Below is my recipe for an easy no-bake cheesecake your family and friends will love!
- 2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream
- 3 (8- ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Rice Krispies Treats Crumbles Ingredients
- 3 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of butter
Directions for Rice Krispies Treats Crumbles
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour Rice Krispies mixture onto baking sheet.
- Add another sheet of parchment paper on top and roll with a roll pin until your Rice Krispies are flat.
- Pull or cut small pieces of the Rice Krispies and roll into small balls. (You can also use cookie cutters to shape them into fun shapes for the toppings)
- Put to the side
Directions for the Cheesecake
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove the whipped cream from the mixing bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, replace the whisk attachment with the paddle attachment. Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream evenly, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl completely.
- Add cheesecake to 8 small 8 oz mason jars
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and top with Rice Krispies Treats crumbles
Tips, Tricks, and Don’ts That I did
- Put your bowl and whisk attachment into the freezer for 30+ minutes before making your whipped cream. This little trick helps make the creamiest whipped cream you’ll ever eat.
- Another tip to ensure the creamiest whipped cream, make sure your heavy cream is very cold.
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator a few hours before you’re ready to start your cheesecake. It needs to be room temperature for this cheesecake to work.
- Don’t forget to be very gentle when folding the whipped cream into the whipped cream cheese. This will ensure the cheesecake keeps its light fluffy texture.
- You can make recipe as a full cheesecake instead of the smaller portions. Just double the recipe for the Rice Krispies and use a 9-inch round pan for the crust. Pack the bottom of the pan with the Rice Krispies and top with the cheesecake mixture, cover and chill overnight.
- If you’re unsure where to buy mason jars; Target has a ton of options! I picked these super cute ones up last week. https://www.target.com/p/ball-8oz-4pk-aqua-vintage-regular-mouth-jars/-/A-54314698#lnk=sametab
- If you like this recipe, check out these easy brown sugar chocolate chip cookies that are sure to WOW your friends and family just in time for 4th of July! https://maebakes.com/easy-brown-sugar-chocolate-chip-cookies/
- As always, don’t forget to Enjoy!