This week has been wild at work and unfortunately, I haven’t had much time to bake. I was looking through my blogs and realized I’ve done over 30 posts in the last 2 years. I decided now would be the perfect time to reintroduce myself to the blogging and social world with a few fun facts about this new baker turned blogger. Check out these 5 fun facts about me you probably don’t know and leave one about yourself in the comments. Let’s have some fun!
- My full-time job is in construction. Yep, that’s right. This girly girl spends most of her days with men on construction sites and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I absolutely LOVE my job and the people I work with.
- I workout 6 days a week and by workout I mean lifting heavy and high intensity cardio. I wouldn’t call myself a gym rat more of a gym Lion. Going to the gym and being active is like breathing for me; I can’t live without it.
- I own a Jeep and never thought I’d love a vehicle as much as I love her. I honestly feel like she was made for me. I joke that my Jeep is my soulmate. Any fellow Jeepers out there?
- I love to travel and have been lucky enough to visit a few of my bucket list places. My travel list is long, and I have so many more cities I can’t wait to explore. So far Ireland has been my favorite place. I’m looking forward to going back as soon as I can.
- I was born and raised in a very small town in south Alabama, but I’ve lived in a few cities since then. I moved to Austin 5 years ago and finally felt like I was home. If my jeep is my soulmate then Austin is my love story. As the saying goes “I wasn’t born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could” If you haven’t been to Austin, come visit. We’d love to have you!
Don’t forget to share a fun fact about yourself in the comments! I’d love to get to know you too!
If you want to know even more about me check out my About Me page here https://maebakes.com/about/
If you’re curious about my Jeep adventures check out my Jeep Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/seaseajeep/